Dr. Rappaport is available to speak upon request on topics including:
- The Behavior Code: Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students
- After a Suicide: Helping Children Heal
- Publishing a Memoir: Navigating the Boundaries of Personal, Clinical, and Public Relationships
- Mad/Bad/Sad: Differential Diagnosis in the Classroom and Controversies Around Child Psychiatry
- Making Schools Safe:Understanding the Threat of Agrressive and Violent Behaviors
- Responding to Teen Depression: What Parents, Schools, and Communities Can Do
- Dispensing Controversies: Fact and Fiction on Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
Children of Suicide
"Thank you for the lecture today! It was so refreshing to have something so practical. Everyday we get bombarded by schools and parents requesting concrete interventions and it was satisfying to have some answers."
– Child Psychiatry Fellow
"Nancy is hands down the NICEST professor I've had so far. You go from a large course where you're one in 800 and the professor doesn't know you, to this course where Nancy knows everyone's name by the first class and loves to talk to you about whatever you want. She cares about her students, and you will care about this class. She has amazing stories. TAKE. THIS. COURSE. You will not regret it. Seriously, you won't."
"Dr. Rappaport is incredibly intelligent and approachable - I think it's safe to say that it was her personality and insight that made the course as fantastic as it was. She fostered an open environment conducive to personalized learning."
– Harvard Freshman Seminar students
"This woman put her heart and soul into preparing her lecture. I felt as if she was talking to just me."
"What a great speaker and what a wealth of info and experience."
– Adolescent Substance Use and Abuse lecture participants